Trail of Cthulhu: Eternal Lies
Douglas Henslowe's letters
A large pile of letters written to Walter Winston from Douglas Henslowe. The letters are repetitive and vague, but they contain the following insights:
- “Tell me they didn’t die for nothing. Perhaps if they followed me out they would still be alive”.
- “I have returned to Savannah”.
- Six letters written anually from 513 West Henry Street. He asks why he has never had a reply and asks if Walter can send word, telling a version of events so that the doctors will believe.
- Three letters written in 1933 from 23 Old Hope Road. Douglas mentions a book he has written about the events and he has hidden it.
- Three final letters written in 1934, 1935 and 1936 from 513 West Henry Street. Douglas doubts that it all really happened.